IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR STUDENTS AND PARENTS
Back to Indoor Classes.
Following the announcement from the N.I. Government, we are able to resume our indoor classes from Monday 24th May. The Indoor Class Timetable has been updated.
Please check the day and times for your classes, as some times and venues etc have changed slightly. Venues highlighted in GREEN have not confirmed our return to class at the moment. Please watch for regular updates.
In line with government policy and advice on social distancing we have introduced some safety guidelines across our clubs to ensure the safety of students, parents and instructors, please abide by them:
- Some centres have advised that masks must be worn in communal areas.
- Hand sanitizer will be available for all students entering and leaving the classes.
- All equipment used will be sanitised before and after classes.
- Social distancing measures will be managed by the instructors in the classes.
- With the exception of Little Tiger Cubs classes, no parents will be permitted within the halls during class.
- The instructor will manage Social Distancing for Little Tiger Cubs with the help of parents during the class.
Please pay attention to the social distancing measures the centres and ourselves have put in place. This may include one-way systems and separate drop off/pick up points for the junior classes. We are looking forward to seeing all our students back in class.
Students who have suspended or cancelled and wish to reserve a place, will need to reactivate their accounts before attending any classes. We can help with this, please contact us via the Facebook Page or our Website.
UKTC NI Team